THIS ITEM IS DROP SHIPPED FROM SUPPLIER
This classic aviator design uses a precision Swiss made chronograph with a Super Luminova dial protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The case back displays original airframe material from North American B-25 Mitchell SN#44-30734. This design is limited to 1945 units in honor of the year of this aircraft's production. The rugged B-25 Mitchell flew for the Allied air forces in every theater of WWII and beyond. It gained fame as the bomber used in the epic April 1942 "Doolittle Raid" to bomb Tokyo in response to the Pearl Harbor attack. This aircraft survives and remains in flying condition to this day. Thanks to the dedication and support of the Delaware Aviation Museum, this B-25 flying under the name "Panchito", can still be seen gracing the skies at airshows around the country.
- Model: BW25C
- Case Size: 44mm
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Strap: Brown Leather with Stitching
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel - Polished
- Dail Color: Beige
- Crown: B-25 Silhouette
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
- Case Back: B-25 Mitchell Artifact Displayed
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Caliber 3540.D
- Documentation: Manual, Warranty Card, Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: 2 years
- Trademarks, trade names, aircraft models and company names are used for descriptive purposes only, to identify and describe the actual aircraft artifact incorporated into the watch.